NBA From My Perspective

I said in my first writing, I'm from Turkey and as you guess Turkey's sport culture is very different. Our humans felt in love with soccer. Because of that basketball is not become very populer in my country. When I understand "being a fanatic" is very bad thing, I show that in NBA. I never become a fun of a team. Yes I support spesific teams but players, their story, their characters are more important than their teams for me. According to this determinant properties, as you guess, my favorite player is Lebron James. Dont think like that "ohh no, one of the LeBron fun". Yes I'm Lebron fun but i also fun of Curry and also Westbrook. They don't have to be a superstar. I'm fun of the John Wall, Lonzo Ball, Montrezl Harrel. As a sum, I didn't fall in love with teams or their egos and histories. I felt in love with basketball and people who make beautiful basketball.

Comments

Popular Posts