My Elite Tier Players and My Sons (Favorite Players Regardless of Their Achievements)

         Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good day. Today I will give some information about today's elite players and my sons (what I like regardless of game quality). Firstly, I have to say that, these player groups can change for everyone, and let me change a little bit this list.

        Let's start with the elite tier. Firstly I want to say undoubtedly names according to me. They are LeBron James, Steph Curry, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kevin Durant, Nikola Jokic, Joel Embiid, James Harden, Damian Lillard, Antony Davis and PG13. As you guess, these names are on the top of the NBA. The other player group is the young elite-tier candidates. They are; Jason Tatum, Luka Doncic, Zion Williamson, SGA, and Ja Morant. As you can see, The first list is very splendid but the young list will run over them in my opinion. Although there are young, there are more differences between other average and their generation's players than the first list's differences. Although there are young, some of these names played the final and became the MVP award candidate. They are young but they will change the NBA's vision and mentality with the help of their team and technology.


    The second list is my sons. Whenever I talk about this topic I get a little excited because there are good stories about that. Let's start with the players' names. They are Jaylen Brown, Klay Thompson, Ben Simmons, DeMar DeRozan, Zach LaVine, and Kyrie. I want to talk about why I chose these names one by one. As you know Jaylen is a good player but he is not here because of that. He is here with his academic side. He was a student at the University of California, Berkeley. He studied magnet chemistry and improved himself in history. He is here because he is a very smart and successful person. Klay Thompson; A.K.A. China Klay. I love this man because he is funny and his playing style is very effective. You know there is China Klay memes and they are amazing. Failing dunk, drunk Klay... The other thing is playing style. If you read my effective players writing, you will understand why he is here. Ben Simmons; Bro I do not have any idea about what do you think about him but I love this man. He was a new type of player when he was drafted and like guards who like Ben. He can not shoot but he is a very good defender and passer, and playmaker. Where I live, there is a phrase called "to be with the oppressed". Maybe that's why I think so. DeMar DeRozan. He was a role model for me when I was a high-school student. He was a very good duo with Kyle. I cried when Toronto made Kawhi trade. I think he is a good on-court captain. You can give him the ball and he can create his own shoot and he is not selfish. He can create other options thanks to his midrange shoot threat. Zach LaVine. I love him because of the fantasy basketball. 2 Years ago and the previous year I drafted him and I was very happy about that. This year he is not good but that is Ok for me. He carried me enough, he can rest for one or two months. Besides that, he has a flow on the court. While he is creating space to shoot or his stepping is very charming. I will not talk about dunks and athleticism. Kyrie. He is my firstborn. I know him in 2012. He was not very very popular like that in those years. I was trying his moves, I was buying his shoes... I do not know why but I felt so close to him. You know I am a fan of LeBron but in those years, Kyrie was my 1st. 


     While writing this blog, I thought a little about the past, comparing the top players today with those who are candidates for their thrones, and I felt that time was passing by so fast, but there is one thing that will not change no matter how time passes. the happiness of the sound of the net. Stay with basketball. SWISH!!!

Comments

Popular Posts