I CAME BACK!!! Prominent names in the NBA Season 2023-2024



  


    

 

Greetings to everyone, we may have widened our distance, but this does not mean that we have lost our sincerity. So I don't think ıt will... Yes, we haven't been able to meet for a while, and yes I haven't written for a very long time. During my break, the number of reads of my blogs exceeded 550 and the readers were from 15 different countries, which increased my motivation to do this job.

    On the other hand, I wanted to end this long break with a nice topic. In this article, I will talk about the players I admire and who broke out in the NBA this season. Since I wrote it after a long time, many topics have accumulated, so in this article, I will talk about many things on a general topic rather than a very specific topic. So let's get started…


    First, I will talk about the guards who started this season like a Flash. As you know, it would be impossible not to mention the usual suspects on this list. Of course, Steph Curry comes first among these names. Although Curry is in a bit of a decline compared to the beginning of the season, he is now maintaining his memorized form. In addition to the statistics you expect from him such as three-pointers and points, he also increased his number of assists in the past matches. CP3's injury plays a part in this, but it doesn't matter much. Apart from this, we can say that he has taken a step forward in terms of defense this season. Curry proves to us that he can still be around comfortably. The other name I will mention here is Damian Lillard. I know there was a lot of speculation about Lillard at the beginning of the season, but he seems to have gotten used to his team now.  He is playing with 2.8 three-pointers per game and 25 points can be said to be enough for the regular season. In addition, he has an average of 7 assists. When you look at the Bucks' game plan, they don't need more right now. If their game plan continues like this until the end of the season, they can finish the season without any problems, as they need a short that prevents the opposing team from making help on defense. Now let's talk about tiros... Those who remember my previous articles already know that there is a very special bond between us and Fox. In addition to being fast and athletic, he is also very smart in his use of the ball, which reinforces this bond. 3 three-pointers, 30 points, and 7 assists per game… Unbelievable numbers. We will certainly see him in the upper segment, but this season is really different. It would be impossible not to include Haliburton in this article. Even though I don't like Hali, we can't praise her. This season, especially the improvement in his shooting has been extraordinary. He can shoot without hesitation as if he were a pure shooter, and that's not even considered one of his best qualities. It would be appropriate to say that the word productivity is defined in the dictionary. While he scores 27 points and 12 assists, he uses an average of 18 balls and makes only 2.5 turnovers. IT'S LIKE A JOKE... It's truly incredible. Now let's talk about his other rival in this lane, SGA. I don't like SGA very much either. The reason for this is that we can see such players often. He is currently ranked 1st in the Fantasy rankings, he can be said to be the best guard in the NBA, but he makes 1.3 three-pointers per game... Okay, this is due to his playing style, but if he cannot change this now, he will have a hard time in the future. (See Russel Westbrook) As he gets older, he will lose his speed and athleticism and become an everyday player. This does not overshadow what he is doing now, he is playing at the MVP level and he keeps his team in the 2nd place in the West, but they will inevitably fall in the future.


 

    
          Now it's time for forwards. This is the part I enjoy talking about the most. (There are 8 forwards in my main fantasy team this season.) There are also reserved names in this section. The most important of these is LeBron James. I won't talk much about it. Despite his age, what he does is obvious. I have been watching him with admiration for about 10 years and I am sure that if he continues to play at this pace and in these minutes, he will definitely get injured. I say we watch as much as we can before this happens. KD continues in the same line and I can say that they have provided good electricity with the Suns. Especially, having to play with the reserve squad increased his responsibility, but he is the KD you know. Giannis is also having an excellent season, although he is not talked about much. (You can guess the reason why it is not mentioned, we will talk about it in the centers section...) I am sure that Giannis, who can find a lot of free space with the arrival of Lillard, will make many more statistics in the following matches.   eems like it has acquired some of the ferocity that was missing in previous years. I hope it continues this way.

 

       

     Now let's talk about the centers... Here, of course, I will start with Alperen. Do you realize that this child is truly living all of our dreams??? NBA player in a city in America with an above-average basketball culture. Although just being an NBA player is not enough, he became the city's basketball mascot. The love of the fans, the respect of the players... This kid is perfect. LeBron defends the man on the match ball, what more (He scores that point over LeBron, that's another thing.) The fact that his playing style has become a little more one-on-one, as well as being a passer, has benefited him a lot. He still has higher-level passing skills, but his post-ups are very difficult to stop. His shots after turning over his left shoulder are very difficult to defend. I hope this rise continues and he becomes an All-Star. It's Jokic's turn. I won't write much about Jokic either, he is on the same line or even higher. He's doing pretty well in Jamal Murray's absence. In the past years, when Murray was injured, he had a hard time coping with those times, but now he manages these times well with the help of his side pieces and his own experience. It would be impossible not to mention names such as Davis, Embiid, and Adebayo. It is possible to say that these names maintain their own style, but Adebayo has a very different mentality this season.

 



 


 

   You may have noticed that this blog of mine was very short and lacking in detail. I wanted to write my thoughts about the 2023-2024 season so far. I plan to do this on a team basis in my future articles. I hope you like it. Take care of yourselves.



 


        Stay With BBall XOXO






Comments

Popular Posts