Regular Season Awards Candidates

     Hi everyone; I hope you are having a good day and I wish you a good year. Today, I will give some information about the regular season awards' candidates. I would like to remind you of the awards. We have MVP, DPOY, MIP, Rookie of The Year, and  Sixth Man of The Year. Now, Let's examine these awards in the order.

    Our first award is The MVP award. As you know it means "Most Valuable Player". In my opinion, Luka Doncic, Jayson Tatum, and Nikola Jokic lead the race in this race compared to the others. Luka is playing insane!!! Luka's stats are 34 points, 8 rebounds 8 assists. His level is unbelievable for the last 2 weeks but Dallas's location can be decisive for him. My second name is Jayson Tatum. His stats are 30 points, 8 rebounds, and 4 assists. It runs very strong and stable. It reveals its superior game without the ripple. In this way, he can be nominated for this award until the end of the season. Considering that the Boston Celtics are now the leader of the NBA, it can be said that he is one of the strongest candidates. My third and last name is Nikola Jokic. I think we would be surprised if his name wasn't on this list. His stats are 25 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists. As you understand, he is here thanks to his all-round playing style. He is making everything and his stats look very good. If he compares his stats and his team's location on the ranking table a little bit, he can make a three-peat.

    Our second award is DPOY. It means "Defensive Player of The Year". My three candidates' names are Brook Lopez, Joel Embiid, and Draymond Green. Brook Lopez reached a new level of defense this year. He has a very good synergy with Giannis. He is making 2.6 bloks per game. This is his career record. When you watch the Bucks' matches, you can see that easily, other teams are hesitating and fearing from his big body and fast arms. My second name is Joel Embiid. He is making 1.8 bloks per game. This number can be less according to your image but the other players and teams are not playing in the place where he is. This situation makes his defensive stats less but everybody knows his defensive skills and is not playing on him. Especially, he is a monster about post-plays. My third name is Draymond Green. As you know, he is not a rim protector like Lopez or Embiid. OK, he is playing center or power forward but he is making perimeter defense. OK, he is not very fast but his predation, focus, and experiences are making him a candidate for this award. He bears all of Golden State's defensive load and I can say he is doing this well.

    Our third award is MIP. It means "Most Improved Player. My candidates are Lauri Markkenen, SGA, and Haliburton. I will not give stats information, I will compare the previous and this year. Markkenen is playing very well. He got along well with the Utah Jazz. He gained self-confidence and started to use the ball more. He uses both the advantage of being tall and his shot effectively. Last year, maybe because of the team's chemistry, he couldn't make this explosion, but this year he won first place among my candidates. The second name is SGA. I think SGA was at this level last year as well, but they were put on the injured list because the team didn't want to win a game to get a pick. SGA has a very fast, athletic, and agile style of play. He is getting more experienced day by day. So I can say this, this is just the beginning. I wish there were no time or match restrictions last year.  My third name is Haliburton. I can say that he developed his skills but he can not reach to other two players. I think, he is Pacers' leader and he is directing all attacks. OK, there are improvements but not like Lauri and SGA.

Our fourth award is ROY. It means "Rookie of The Year. I do not have very specific and detailed information about that but Orlando's rookie, Paolo Banchero is playing very well according to the rookie's average. 

Our last award is 6th Man of The Year. I have two names for this award. They are Malcolm Brogdon and Christian Wood. Brogdon is a very good playmaker, not a bad shooter, over the average defender and the most important thing is he is a good passer. Boston will make him minutes more and it will affect his stats. My second name is Christian Wood. Yeah, he is not in the starting lineup but when Luka gets tired when the second part of the season, he can be the starting lineup's center or power forward. It can change his name force about this award. If he stays as a bench player. Wood is a good candidate for this award.



Comments

Popular Posts